Custom Search

Best Non-Alcoholic Drinks


1) Plupp-mjölk Choklad

“No question about it. This is the best drink ever!”

2) Coke

“What the hell is plupp mjolk choklad? Coke is way better!”

3) Water

“It’s water. We’ll die without it. IDIOTS.”

4) Dr. Pepper

“This is All I Drink”

“SO YUMMY!!!”

5) Pepsi

“pepsi the best drink ever”

6) Root Beer

“its like the ultimate drink... it tastes amazing!”

7) Lemonade

“I love lemonade its the perfect drink for eny season (exspecly summer) oh bye the way whats plupp-mjolkchoklad if enyone knows can you leave me a message please!”

8) Mountain Dew

“mountain dew is awomely amazing! I love it because it is the right flavor and it makes me happy ( it passes the yummy in my tummy test) =)”

9) Milk

“I love it love it love it lol
1 of the best drinks eva xox”

10) Coffee

“I probably drink more of this than I should, but I do so love my coffee.”

11) Orange Fanta

“Fanta is the lifeblood of the world”

12) Buko Juice

“coconut juice is the best”

13) Sprite

“the best soda ever made...”

14) Red Bull

“ha are you kidding me???have you seen those redbll girls??? haha wow thats what makes redbull the best”

15) Orange Juice

“Especially when it’s fresh-squeezed.”

“Tastes amazing with eggs and bacon”

16) Apple Juice

“sweet and nutritious. yum”

17) Gatorade

“good stuff... so good”

18) Kiddy Cocktail

“mmm.”

19) Monster Energy

“monster makes me drunk for some dumb reason but i love it”

20) Ginger Ale

“I don’t know I just like it the most and behind gingerale it would have to be orange juice, milk, and probably water. Coke is good to.”

21) Arizona Tea

22) Shirley Temple

“lol hello its like an alcoholic drink but for kids”

23) Ice Tea with Lemon

“see, THAT’S nice!”

24) Peach Tea

“I always choose it in shop. Love it!”

25) Powerade

“Don’t know why, but it is just so good and healthy, makes me feel better every time I drink it.”

26) Kool Aid

“oh yeah, that’s the good stuff!”

27) Iced Milo

28) Inca Kola

“THE BEST TASTY DRINK.It beats coke so badly!”

29) Full Throttle

“this is like the best drink ever how dare you not put it in the top ten”

30) Virgin Pina Colada

“Ummm! so good!”

31) Horchata

“It´s the best spanish drink.”

32) Rockstar

“it tastes so good and it makes me so freakin hyper.”

33) Ribena

34) Tea

“hate lemon so I had to make a choice with just plain tea!”

35) Diet Snapple

“Doesn’t upset my stomach like pop, milk and fruit juice do.”

36) Apex Chocolate Shakes

“So Rich, So Good!!”

37) Big Red

38) Vernors

39) Tongkat Ali

40) Cottee's Cordial

41) Vanilla Milkshake

“nicest drink ever”

42) Coconut Juice Milk

43) Oasis

“It’s nice.”

“Love This Drink So refreshing on a hot day Best served Chilled!”

44) Rooster Booster

45) Pickle Juice

“all my friends love it”

46) RedJack Energy

“awesome. favorite energy drink, til I found venom that is =]”